Sunday, April 4, 2010

Full Time Job = No Time for Blogging

It's pitiful that my last post was over 2 months ago. I swear that good things have been happening in my life that I want to share with everyone. I just keep forgetting. Plus the fact that my not-so-trusty MacBook Air died once in January (right after the last blog post) and once again in March (and is currently in the Apple Store ICU) has put me off my game in terms of personal productivity. Plus I can't get my hands on the iPad we bought yesterday because my kids and hubby keep fighting over it!

But here's a short summary to bring everyone up to speed:
  • Came back from Thailand and started a new, more than full-time job. Work a lot. More than you'd think. Email and powerpoint are my life.
  • Went to Vegas for said job's Sales Kick-Off, slept very little. Blackjack bonding with new colleagues.
  • Went to Northstar at Tahoe for our annual ski trip. Left the slopes to take conference calls for said job. Tried Traci des Jardins' new restaurant at the Ritz. Too tired to blog about it.
  • Called for jury duty for a 60 day long murder trial. Managed to get excused due to said job.
  • Went to management offsite at Half Moon Bay for said job. Actually slept very well and took some lovely walks along the cliffs.
  • Went to New York for spring break where said job allowed me to work out of the Midtown office for a few days.
  • Preparing for a trip to London for said job next week which allowed me to expense the airfare for wonderful upcoming trip to the Dordogne.
That's about it - will now work on posting details about New York food and fun.

No comments: