Monday, March 23, 2009

Our penthouse suite

You might have gathered that I'm a big fan of nice hotels. And suite upgrades. The penthouse suite at the Bellagio was pretty good - about equivalent to the suite at the Wynn that we stayed at a few years ago, but not as good as the incomparably crazy suite at the Venetian in Macau last summer. Yes, the suites are most over-the-top in high-end gambling establishments.



Our suite at the Bellagio was about 2,500 square feet with a master bedroom with two complete bathrooms (so you never have to see each other) and two huge closets.




And a second bedroom that had a paltry single (albeit large) bathroom. We also had a wet bar, a dining area and a sitting area with one of the most comfortable hotel couches I've ever sat on.

The final touch for my happiness? An extensive collection of bathroom amenities both necessary (the usual stuff) and unnecessary (a new loofah every day?! bath salts?). Which were generously refilled. All this I happily contemplated as I slid into my hot bath filled with a whole bottle of bubble bath every night...aaah...

No comments: