Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Greatest Pleasure!

I have to admit that my favorite thing about our outrageous high roller suite was the toilet. It won my heart over the other over-the-top features like the bathtub TV, the rain shower with 6 different massage heads, the fancy espresso capsule machine, the complex automatic light/curtain controls in every room and the fact that you could bowl in the hallways and still have room to spare.

Oh yes, you may think you've experienced cool toilets in Germany or even those high-tech ones in Japan, but this one, in the Venetian Macau - 5 stars all the way!

It looks ordinary enough, but has a sensor so the seat cover raises when you walk into the room. The seat is heated so wonderfully that it's a joy to sit down.









And oh yes, this is the control panel.

Gosh, I miss that toilet!

2 comments:

Leslie M said...

Weird. I prefer my toilet seats cold -- they feel cleaner that way.

Juan Jones said...

Well, it's not the high roller suite in the Venetian Macau, but this'll serve as a reminder when you're back home in Menlo Park: http://www.brondell.com/products/Swash800.php# Meanwhile, safe and happy travels!